Here you will find a list of career books that are currently in our collection at WCPL, websites and local university and college resources.
Premium Digital Resource
- Career Cruising online career guidance and planning resouce. Patrons of all ages may explore careers, education and training options, strengthen job search skills and build their own portfolio. Login = library account number.
- Career Counseling 101 Getting You Started on the Right Path.
- Career Counseling and Job Search, Education-Portal.com, offers videos and articles on important career topics. Career Center can help with the successful transition from the classroom to the workplace.
- Career Counseling Helping You Master Your Career
- Career Journal
- The Career Key
- careeronestop: Patheways to Career Success
- GCL Learn Free
- govGURU. DISCOVER your GOVERNMENT. Career Development.
- inside career info includes hundreds of browseable careers
- Job Hunters Bible
- LearningExpressLibrary Library sponsored database offers vital information for a wide variety of occupations inclucding scored licensing, certification, and aptitude practice tests, and online career preparation.
- My Skills My Future. Build a bridge to your new career. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. A CareerOneStop website.
- National Career Development Association
- O*NET OnLine . . . detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more
COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY SERVICES