APPLY FOR A LIBRARY CARD NOW
Library accounts are free to residents of Williamson County. Apply for your library account now, complete the application, then immediately place requests for books, audio books and movies.
On your first visit to the library finalize your account and receive your library card. Bring with you:
- Drivers license with your current address
- If the ID address is not current bring a letter mailed to the current address or a document with your address such as a lease, automobile registration, etc.
- Provide a second phone number
- Check out an ebook ereader. eReader content list by author and title. See the policy.
- Avoid long lines at checkout use the self check-out station
- Return checked out items (except ereaders) to any branch library.
- Library account manage from home via the internet
- Receive email notices GMAIL and spam.
- Rate titles you have read
- Reading history optional service available in your account
- Request up to 12 items at one time
- Save a list of titles of interest to you
- Computers free access to library computers, equipment and software
- Book Club Kit limit 2 kits, 60 day loan, 1 renewal
- Fax Service available at the Circulation desk
- ILL Service borrow up to 25 items per year from libraries not in our system
- Download audiobooks to a computer, mp3 player, ipod or ipad
- Download ebooks to a computer or digital reader
- Midnight homework books! Access reference collections 24 hours a day
- Services beyond books and computers