Library accounts are free to residents of Williamson County. Apply for your library account now, complete the application, then immediately place requests for books, audio books and movies. Requerimientos para obtener tarjeta bibliotecaria y multas asociadas con tardanzas o materiales perdidos.
On your first visit to the library finalize your account and receive your library card. Bring with you:
- Drivers license with your current address
- If the ID address is not current bring a letter mailed to the current address or a document with your address such as a lease, automobile registration, etc.
- Provide a second phone number
- Launchpad Learning Tablets for Kids. These sturdy devices are pre-loaded with ten ad-free, high-quality learning apps that are fun and educational, and support learning objectives in school curricula. The devices are perfect for kids ages 3 to 10+. Checkout is limited to county residents, 18 years of age or older, for a period of 1 week. Requests for a Launchpad may be placed in the catalog, search call number "launchpad", or ask your home library staff for assistance.
- Check out a WI-FI Hotspot. Internet on the GO for WI-FI compatible devices. Checkout is limited to county residents, 18 years of age or older, for a period of 1 week. Requests for a hotspot may be placed in the catalog, search T-Mobile, or ask your home library staff. Williamson County coverage map.
- Check out an ebook reader. New titles are added monthly. See the policy.
- Avoid long lines at checkout use the self check-out station
- Return checked out items (except ereaders) to any WCPLtn library: Bethesda, College Grove, Fairview, Leiper's Fork and Nolensville.
Note: Brentwood, Nashville and Spring Hill libraries are not part of the WCPLtn system. WCPLtn items returned to libraries outside of the system cannot be checked in and are subject to late fees. These libraries may choose to send WCPLtn items back to the Main Library by courier and while in route the items are not retrievable. Borrowers are responsible for these items until they are checked in at a WCPLtn library.
- Library account manage from home via the internet
- Receive email notices GMAIL and spam.
- Rate titles you have read
- Reading history optional service available in your account
- Request up to 12 items at one time
- Save a list of titles of interest to you
- Computers free access to library computers, equipment and software
- Book Club Kit limit 2 kits, 60 day loan, 1 renewal
- Fax Service available at the Circulation desk
- ILL Service borrow up to 25 items per year from libraries not in our system
- Download audiobooks to a computer, mp3 player, ipod or ipad
- Download ebooks to a computer or digital reader
- Midnight homework books! Access reference collections 24 hours a day
- Services beyond books and computers