Every Thursday at 10 a.m. Stories and crafts for ages 2 to 5.
- August 20 Open This Little book
- August 27 Say Hello
Friday, September 11, from 2 until 3:30 pm.
The Home School group will begin the school year with a Back-to-School Party. Be sure to save the date!
Returning in September.
Darby and Betsy love to have children read to them.
The Tuesday Morning Book Club for adults meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 9:00 am.
- September 8 The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
They will get together to discuss this Pulitzer Prize winning novel. New members are always welcome!
Please consider joining the Friends in their support of the library.
The next meeting is Wednesday, Oct 14, at 4:30 pm.
Donations of used books, clean and in good condition, for our sales are always appreciated.
Designate Friends of the College Grove Community Library as the charity of choice when you shop on AmazonSmile. You will have the same selection of items, prices, shopping cart and other features that you have always had with Amazon. The difference
is that when you choose AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% to the Friends.
- Log on to "smile.amazon.com" using your Amazon username and password.
- Choose Friends of the College Grove Community Library as your charity and shop and order as you always do.
Books not owned by the Williamson County Public Library system may be borrowed from other libraries by patrons in good standing. No book may be requested within it's first year of publication. The limit is 5 requests per calendar year per card holder. Audio visual materials may not be requested. Check with the Library staff for details.
- Access requires a valid library card, or a TLC sticker
- 1 public access computer with filtered internet
- Internet policy
- Microsoft Office 2003 Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Black & white printing 10 cents per page
A copier is available at the library. The cost is 10 cents per page for letter and legal size copies.
- Residents of Williamson County may contact the library to pre-arrange a date and time to take a proctored exam.
- Arrangements are made or declined based on adequate space, time periods, and available staffing on the requested date.