The College Grove Community Library will be closed Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day.
Saturday, May 30:
7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
Plan to enjoy the pancake breakfast served by FiftyForward on Saturday morning. The book sale will continue through the week of June 5, during the library’s regular hours.
Thursday, May 7 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, May 27 at 10 a.m.
Darby and Betsy love to have children read to them If your child would like to read to one of our tail waggin’ friends, please call the library to reserve a time.
School’s Out Celebration on Friday, May 8, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
Join us for some outdoor fun. If you have games or activities that you are willing to share, please bring them. All ages welcome!
Designate Friends of the College Grove Community Library as the charity of choice when you shop on AmazonSmile. You will have the same selection of items, prices, shopping cart and other features that you have always had with Amazon. The difference
is that when you choose AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% to the Friends.
-Log on to “smile.amazon.com” using your Amazon username and password. -Choose Friends of the College Grove Community Library as your charity and shop and order as you always do.
Preschool Story Time for ages 2 - 5 years (everyone welcome), is held on Thursdays at 10:00 am. Story Time includes books, finger-plays, action rhymes, and flannel board stories. Story Time is always followed by a related craft.
- May 7 Hide Little Mouse
- ***Story Time will resume in August
The Tuesday Morning Book Club for adults meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am.
- May 19 A Star for Mrs. Blake by April Smith
- June 16 Orphan Train by Christina Kline
- July 21 A Gathering of Old Men by Ernest J. Gains
Please consider joining the Friends in their support of the library.
Donations of used books, clean and in good condition, for our sales are always appreciated.
Books not owned by the Williamson County Public Library system may be borrowed from other libraries by patrons in good standing. No book may be requested within it's first year of publication. The limit is 5 requests per calendar year per card holder. Audio visual materials may not be requested. Check with the Library staff for details.
- Access requires a valid library card, or a TLC sticker
- 1 public access computer with filtered internet
- Internet policy
- Microsoft Office 2003 Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Black & white printing 10 cents per page
A copier is available at the library. The cost is 10 cents per page for letter and legal size copies.
- Residents of Williamson County may contact the library to pre-arrange a date and time to take a proctored exam.
- Arrangements are made or declined based on adequate space, time periods, and available staffing on the requested date.