Every Hero Has a Story:
Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.
- July 1 The Hero in You Be a hero in your community
- July 8 Hometown Heroes A chance to meet community helpers
- July 15 Animal Heroes Meet some animal heroes
- July 22 Protect Your Home MTEMC
- July 29 Superheroes to the Rescue Superhero Story Time
Every Wednesday at 10 a.m.
Darby and Betsy love to have children read to them If your child would like to read to one of our tail waggin' friends, please call the library to reserve a time.
The Tuesday Morning Book Club for adults meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 9:00 am.
- July 21 A Gathering of Old Men by Ernest J. Gains
- September 22 The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
New members are always welcome!
Please consider joining the Friends in their support of the library.
The next meeting is July 21, at 4:30 pm.
Donations of used books, clean and in good condition, for our sales are always appreciated.
Designate Friends of the College Grove Community Library as the charity of choice when you shop on AmazonSmile. You will have the same selection of items, prices, shopping cart and other features that you have always had with Amazon. The difference
is that when you choose AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% to the Friends.
- Log on to "smile.amazon.com" using your Amazon username and password.
- Choose Friends of the College Grove Community Library as your charity and shop and order as you always do.
Books not owned by the Williamson County Public Library system may be borrowed from other libraries by patrons in good standing. No book may be requested within it's first year of publication. The limit is 5 requests per calendar year per card holder. Audio visual materials may not be requested. Check with the Library staff for details.
- Access requires a valid library card, or a TLC sticker
- 1 public access computer with filtered internet
- Internet policy
- Microsoft Office 2003 Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Black & white printing 10 cents per page
A copier is available at the library. The cost is 10 cents per page for letter and legal size copies.
- Residents of Williamson County may contact the library to pre-arrange a date and time to take a proctored exam.
- Arrangements are made or declined based on adequate space, time periods, and available staffing on the requested date.