The College Grove Community Library will be closed Friday, July 4th for Independence Day.
Wednesdays at 11:00 am!
- July 9 WSMV's Snowbird
- July 16 Scoop on Gloop
- July 23 Alien Adventure
- July 30 From Sheep to Sweater
Designate Friends of the College Grove Community Library as the charity of choice when you shop on AmazonSmile. You will have the same selection of items, prices, shopping cart and other features that you have always had with Amazon. The difference
is that when you choose AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% to the Friends.
-Log on to “smile.amazon.com” using your Amazon username and password. -Choose Friends of the College Grove Community Library as your charity and shop and order as you always do.
Betsy or Darby will be at the library Thursdays from 2-3
If your child would like to read to one of the dogs, please call to schedule a time.
Preschool Story Time for ages 2 - 5 years (everyone welcome), is held on Thursdays at 10:00 am. Story Time includes books, finger-plays, action rhymes, and flannel board stories. Story Time is always followed by a related craft.
- July 16, 23, and 30 Special Summer Story Time
The Tuesday Morning Book Club for adults meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, July 15 at 9:00 am to discuss Defending Jacob by William Landay. New members are always welcome.
Please consider joining the Friends in their support of the library.
Donations of used books, clean and in good condition, for our sales are always appreciated.
Books not owned by the Williamson County Public Library system may be borrowed from other libraries by patrons in good standing. No book may be requested within it's first year of publication. The limit is 5 requests per calendar year per card holder. Audio visual materials may not be requested. Check with the Library staff for details.
- Access requires a valid library card, or a TLC sticker
- 1 public access computer with filtered internet
- Internet policy
- Microsoft Office 2003 Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Black & white printing 10 cents per page
A copier is available at the library. The cost is 10 cents per page for letter and legal size copies.
- Residents of Williamson County may contact the library to pre-arrange a date and time to take a proctored exam.
- Arrangements are made or declined based on adequate space, time periods, and available staffing on the requested date.