The College Grove Community Library will be closed Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day.
The library's summer reading programs for all ages will begin on May 23. The complete schedule of programs will be available soon.
Thursday, May 23 - Just Dig It!
Any time between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Make your own planter, plant some seeds, take them home to watch them grow. Learn how to make a wormery (home for worms). Create a work of art using vegetables thatare grown the ground.
Beneath The Surface for ages 13 - 18 years
Read a book & fill out an entry form to be eligible for the prize drawing.
Ground Breaking Reads! for adults
Read a book & write a review to be eligible for prizes.
Wednesday, May 8 1:00 – 2:30 pm Please bring your favorite board or card game to share. This event is for all ages.
Preschool Story Time for ages 2 - 5 years (everyone welcome), is held on Thursdays at 10:00 am. Story Time includes books, finger-plays, action rhymes, and flannel board stories. Story Time is always followed by a related craft.
- May 2 In the Deep Blue Sea
- May 9 My Mommy is Special
- May 16 Bugs, Bugs, Bugs
- May 23 Garden Party and Summer Reading Sign-up
The FiftyFoward College Grove Book Discussion Group for adults meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 9:00 am. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, May 21 at 9:00 am to discuss The Falls by Joyce Carol Oats. Please bring a favorite dish and join them. New members are always welcome.
The Friends of the College Grove Community Library will now meet quarterly, with the next meeting scheduled for April 9th at 1:00 p.m.. For information about the Friends of the College Grove Community Library, call the Library at 368-3222. They hope you will join them!
Books not owned by the Williamson County Public Library system may be borrowed from other libraries by patrons in good standing. No book may be requested within it's first year of publication. The limit is 5 requests per calendar year per card holder. Audio visual materials may not be requested. Check with the Library staff for details.
- Access requires a valid library card, or a TLC sticker
- 1 public access computer with filtered internet
- Internet policy
- Microsoft Office 2003 Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Black & white printing 10 cents per page
A copier is available at the library. The cost is 10 cents per page for letter and legal size copies.
- Residents of Williamson County may contact the library to pre-arrange a date and time to take a proctored exam.
- Arrangements are made or declined based on adequate space, time periods, and available staffing on the requested date.