The College Grove Community Library will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, December 24, 25, and 26.
A small donation to the Friends will allow you to choose an ornament to place on the tree. Your gift will be used to help fund the library’s Summer Reading Program for children.
Friday, December 13, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Children of all ages are invited to attend. Younger siblings are welcome. Parents should plan to stay with their children. Please bring a favorite board or card game to share.
Preschool Story Time for ages 2 - 5 years (everyone welcome), is held on Thursdays at 10:00 am. Story Time includes books, finger-plays, action rhymes, and flannel board stories. Story Time is always followed by a related craft.
- December 5 Shoes and Socks
- December 12 What's in Your Pocket?/li>
- December 19 Animals in Winter
- December 26 No Story Time, Library Closed
The Tuesday Morning Book Club for adults meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, December 17 at 10:00 am to discuss The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. New members are always welcome.
Please consider joining the Friends in their support of the library.
Donations of used books, clean and in good condition, for our sales are always appreciated.
Books not owned by the Williamson County Public Library system may be borrowed from other libraries by patrons in good standing. No book may be requested within it's first year of publication. The limit is 5 requests per calendar year per card holder. Audio visual materials may not be requested. Check with the Library staff for details.
- Access requires a valid library card, or a TLC sticker
- 1 public access computer with filtered internet
- Internet policy
- Microsoft Office 2003 Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Black & white printing 10 cents per page
A copier is available at the library. The cost is 10 cents per page for letter and legal size copies.
- Residents of Williamson County may contact the library to pre-arrange a date and time to take a proctored exam.
- Arrangements are made or declined based on adequate space, time periods, and available staffing on the requested date.