24/7 Homework Titles
A to Z the USA Information about the States and Territories
A to Z the World Culture Information about 175 countries
Children's Homework Resources: GVRL Blackbirch Kid's Visual Reference of the United States, 2003; Blackbirch Kid's Visual Reference of the World, 2002; Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of World Cultures, Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of World Holidays; Pirates through the Ages
Kids InfoBits Topics include animals, arts, entertainment, health, inventions & inventions, math, plants, people, geography, science, social studies, sports, technology, and transportation. The database includes the Lexile level for magazine and newspaper articles.
Learning Express Elementary students may practice math and reading skills. Middle school students may practice math, reading comprehension, social studies, writing and high school entrance exams. Need help with logging in or with computer settings? See instructions on the database page.
Powerspeak Languages Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Inglés ESL and Chinese ESL
Salem Press: 1960s-1990s Decades in America, Great Athletes, Great Events: Ancient World - 20th Century, Great Lives: Ancient World - 20th Century, Inventors and Inventions
TEL4U galaxy of eBooks, homework helpers, games and activities brought to you by the Tennessee Electronic Library
TumbleBooks ebooks for ekids. Read along books available in English, French, Spanish and moblie device versions.
World Book online encyclopedia offers unique content and features for patrons of every age, ability and interest. Using the same expert information found in the World Book Encyclopedia, these easy-to-navigate websites offer 24/7 access on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.
- Discover offers engaging reference resources for patrons reading below grade level because of language or learning difficulties, including reluctant readers, English language learners, ESL, and adult literacy patrons. Discover includes reference articles, text-to-speech capabilities, activities, research and translation tools, multimedia, and interactive videos to engage patrons of varying abilities with curriculum-related topics and subjects.
- Early World of Learning encompasses playful interactive learning environments for preschoolers and children in the early elementary grades including Trek's Travels, Welcome to Reading, and Know It. Each environment is designed for easy integration into classroom and library programming.
- eBooks search subjects and limit by grade level.
- Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos offers World Book's content, rich media, and engaging features in a Spanish language interface designed for grades K-4 as well as older patrons and adults learning Spanish as a foreign language.
- Info Finder is loaded with practical features that will help upper elementary and middle school patrons develop their research skills at the library, such as Dynamic Interactive Earth, which includes the World Book Atlas, Interactive Maps, Outline Maps and Flags.
- Kids offers easy-to-read articles and a wealth of engaging multimedia, games, science projects, interactive tools, and activities for younger library patrons.
- Student features all the articles from the print version of the World Book Encyclopedia, plus thousands of additional articles, learning resources, and research tools to help older elementary and middle school students develop their research skills.
- Timelines discover timelines by subject and date, save timelines for later and create custom timelines.