COLLEGE GROVE COMMUNITY LIBRARY
The Friends of the College Grove Community Library was formed in 2007 to raise awareness about the library in the community and to promote and support library programs. College Grove Friends is a non-profit all-volunteer organization. Members contribute not only by paying annual dues, but also by giving time to assist with fund raising efforts and to work in the library. The library's Gifts and Donations page explains the types of items the Friends may accept as gifts.
- Volunteer time and talent to help librarians as needed
- Help purchase books and needed materials
- Sponsor used book sales
- Encourage gifts, endowments, and memorials
- Promote the Library in our community
- Connie McDonnell -- President
- Lizzy Krump -- Vice President
- Betty Kirkeminde -- Secretary
- Ginger Shirling -- Treasurer
Join the Friends by picking up an application at the library, or by completing a membership application form and mailing it with dues to the library – Attn: Friends of College Grove Community Library, 8607 Horton Highway, College Grove, TN 37046.