- Saturday, March 21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19 at 4:00 p.m. Snacks will be provided at Thursdays meeting. Courtesy of the Friends of the Leipers Fork Public Library
The Library provides the Legos. Please do not bring Legos from home. For more information call the Library at 794-7019.
Find out how fast and easy it can be to reclaim your defiant teenager and reduce your parenting stress! Join us on Saturday March 7th, 2015 at 10am to design your own “Parenting Plan of Happiness” so you can finally give your family the gift of a peaceful home and happy family! This FREE program is presented by Deaunna R. Evans, MCC,Master Life Coach, Parenting Teens Strategist, and CEO Super Moms Coaching.
Tuesdays at 10:30 am for children ages 3—5. These programs are designed for parent–child participation. Activities include songs, stories, nursery rhymes and crafts. This is such a fun program for children, and we love seeing families at our Library.
- March 3 Happy Birthday Everyone
- March 10 Whale of a Tale
- March 17 No Story Time
- March 24 Whose Hat is That?
- March 24 Easter Bunny Hop
Wednesdays at 10:30 am for ages 18—35 months. The class is designed for parent–child participation. Activities include songs, stories, nursery rhymes, and a craft. Registration is required, please call the library for more information 615-794-7019.
- March 4 Happy Birthday Everyone
- March 11 Whale of a Tale
- March 18 No Story Time
- March 25 Whose Hat is That?