Every Hero Has a Story:
- Super Hero Crafts, Tuesday August 4th, 10:30 am for ages 3 and up
Get your craft on before school starts back! Supplies are provided.
Saturday August 8th at 1pm
Learn how essential oils are a powerful way to:
- raise your mood
- build your immune system...
- assist in first aid and pain relief
- release stress and combat symptoms of hypertension and anxiety
- use as household products like bug repellent, beauty, and cleaning products
- Presented by Anthony & Melissa Roselli, Health & Wellness Advisors
- Saturday, August 8th at 1:00pm
Join us for this fun and creative club for girls and boys. We have Duplos for the little ones. Please do not bring Legos from home, they will be provided. For more information call the Library at 794-7019.
Preschool Story Time for children ages 3-5 Tuesdays at 10:30am
This program continues weekly on Tuesdays through May 2016. Join us for songs, stories, nursery rhymes, and crafts. This program is designed for parent and child participation.
August 25th - It's About Time Tuesday, August 25, at 10:30 a.m.
Toddler Story Time is for toddlers ages 18-35 months, Wednesdays at 10:30 am. Registration is required, 615-794-7019.
This program continues weekly on Wednesday through May 2016. Join us for songs, stories, nursery rhymes, and crafts. This program is designed for parent and child participation.
August 26th - It's About Time Wednesday at 10:30 am.